Monday, June 10, 2013

Strawberry Music Festival!



Last weekend I was invited to join some new friends to check out the Strawberry Music Festival. The 36 degree heat was a bit much, but I had a really good time between shade-following sessions. I couldn't really tell you who I saw perform that day. Some pop-punk girl named Big Sister (or was it little sister), an guy name Old Wolf (mostly sings about his university days), and some local bands with a wide variety of sounds.




The festival also turned out to be my first experience with the take-your-photo-with-a-white-guy experience. Many people brave enough to say hi quickly turned the conversation towards wanting a picture with me. I can only imagine what they look like. A sweaty North American guy dying of heat exhaustion, definitely one for the grandkids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment